To get 25-30 wears out of each pair of lashes, please ensure you follow these steps!
- Removing the lashes; When removing your lashes after wear, please be gentle and remove from the inner corner outwards. Your eyes are delicate, it is more gentle to remove from inner corner to outer corner.
- Removing the adhesive; Please remove the lash adhesive that is left on the lash band after they have been worn. The adhesive is best removed gently with a pair of tweezers. If there is any makeup left on the the lashes, using a makeup micellar water or eye makeup remover and gently rubbing the makeup off is best.
- Storing the lashes; To store your lashes, please place them back in the original MNQE BEAUTY casing. Please ensure they are placed correctly to maintain the natural curved shape.
- Please do not wear the lashes to sleep.
- Mascara/ water-proof mascara is not recommended when wearing these lashes.
- When cleaning, soaking the lashes in water or makeup remover may ruin the shape of the lash.
- If the black band still has glue residue, it is recommended to apply black liquid liner across the band to keep it looking fresh!