|For Eye Shapes||
|Band||Black cotton band|
|Wears||25 - 30 wears with proper care|
MNQE Beauty's 'Haus of Monochrome Collection' features three exquisite new products; our Faux Mink Lashes, our Clear Adhesive Liner and our Lash Palette. The collection is all black & white themed, tying each of the products together seamlessly.
0.1 - Our Faux Mink Lashes consists of 6 luxurious lash styles made with high quality faux mink hairs. There is a style for every beauty!
0.2 - Our innovative adhesive liner is a 2 in 1 product that allows you to apply your lashes easily on the go. Whether you're in a rush or your inner corners need a quick lash fix, our Clear Adhesive Liner will do the trick!
0.3 - Our Lash Palette is designed to not only hold 6 of your favourite lashes but also allows you to have them on display! Whether you are going on a holiday or need a sleek way of organising your vanity, our Lash Palette is here for you!
To get 25-30 wears out of each pair of lashes, please ensure you follow these steps!
- Removing the lashes; When removing your lashes after wear, please be gentle and remove from the inner corner outwards. Your eyes are delicate, it is more gentle to remove from inner corner to outer corner.
- Removing the adhesive; Please remove the lash adhesive that is left on the lash band after they have been worn. The adhesive is best removed gently with a pair of tweezers. If there is any makeup left on the the lashes, using a makeup micellar water or eye makeup remover and gently rubbing the makeup off is best.
- Storing the lashes; To store your lashes, please place them back in the original MNQE BEAUTY casing. Please ensure they are placed correctly to maintain the natural curved shape.
- Please do not wear the lashes to sleep.
- Mascara/ water-proof mascara is not recommended when wearing these lashes.
- When cleaning, soaking the lashes in water or makeup remover may ruin the shape of the lash.
- If the black band still has glue residue, it is recommended to apply black liquid liner across the band to keep it looking fresh!
Step 1: Align band with natural lash line & trim excess if needed.
Step 2: Apply MNQE BEAUTY lash adhesive to lash band, wait 15 seconds for adhesive to get tacky.
Step 3: Place the lash in the centre of your natural lashes, using MNQE BEAUTY lash applicator, push the inner side of strip lash in place followed by outer.
Step 4: Press lashes against natural lashes. All done!