We are always looking for ways to give back to our dear supporters so...
Introducing MNQE Beauty Loyalty Cards 💓
Our loyalty cards are made with the thickest premium paper stock and a luxurious soft touch laminate feel. They are the perfect size to keep in your wallet or purse & contain many exclusive perks/ benefits.
- An exclusive discount code that gives you 20% off site-wide for all orders over $30 which only works with your email address specifically
- VIP access to new releases & sales
- Exclusive offers (e.g free lashes, giveaways + more)
Our loyalty cards may be gifted (for free) with your order if:
- You have shown us consistent support & love since the beginning
- You have made multiple orders in the last 12 months
- Your cart order average is $100+
- You consistently leave reviews on our website
Note: You are also able to purchase our loyalty cards for $6 and unlock the above loyalty benefits. All other loyalty offers via our website are unrelated and will still be available to you under different conditions and without having to hold our loyalty card.
To get 25-30 wears out of each pair of lashes, please ensure you follow these steps!
- Removing the lashes; When removing your lashes after wear, please be gentle and remove from the inner corner outwards. Your eyes are delicate, it is more gentle to remove from inner corner to outer corner.
- Removing the adhesive; Please remove the lash adhesive that is left on the lash band after they have been worn. The adhesive is best removed gently with a pair of tweezers. If there is any makeup left on the the lashes, using a makeup micellar water or eye makeup remover and gently rubbing the makeup off is best.
- Storing the lashes; To store your lashes, please place them back in the original MNQE BEAUTY casing. Please ensure they are placed correctly to maintain the natural curved shape.
- Please do not wear the lashes to sleep.
- Mascara/ water-proof mascara is not recommended when wearing these lashes.
- When cleaning, soaking the lashes in water or makeup remover may ruin the shape of the lash.
- If the black band still has glue residue, it is recommended to apply black liquid liner across the band to keep it looking fresh!
Step 1: Align band with natural lash line & trim excess if needed.
Step 2: Apply MNQE BEAUTY lash adhesive to lash band, wait 15 seconds for adhesive to get tacky.
Step 3: Place the lash in the centre of your natural lashes, using MNQE BEAUTY lash applicator, push the inner side of strip lash in place followed by outer.
Step 4: Press lashes against natural lashes. All done!