|For Eye Shapes||
Almond, Hooded, Downturned,
Deep Set, Prominent, Wide Set
|Length||13mm (inner) - 11mm (centre) - 13mm (outer)|
|Band||Black cotton band|
The 'Classic Collection' features a vast array of unique lash styles that cater to each and every eye shape and makeup look. This collection is now also made with faux mink hairs that closely mimic real mink fibres making our entire 'Classic Collection' cruelty free! Whether you are looking for some natural lashes for everyday wear or more glam or even dramatic lashes for a night out, you can find the perfect lashes in our 'Classic Collection'.
To get 25-30 wears out of each pair of lashes, please ensure you follow these steps!
- Removing the lashes; When removing your lashes after wear, please be gentle and remove from the inner corner outwards. Your eyes are delicate, it is more gentle to remove from inner corner to outer corner.
- Removing the adhesive; Please remove the lash adhesive that is left on the lash band after they have been worn. The adhesive is best removed gently with a pair of tweezers. If there is any makeup left on the the lashes, using a makeup micellar water or eye makeup remover and gently rubbing the makeup off is best.
- Storing the lashes; To store your lashes, please place them back in the original MNQE BEAUTY casing. Please ensure they are placed correctly to maintain the natural curved shape.
- Please do not wear the lashes to sleep.
- Mascara/ water-proof mascara is not recommended when wearing these lashes.
- When cleaning, soaking the lashes in water or makeup remover may ruin the shape of the lash.
- If the black band still has glue residue, it is recommended to apply black liquid liner across the band to keep it looking fresh!
Step 1: Align band with natural lash line & trim excess if needed.
Step 2: Apply MNQE BEAUTY lash adhesive to lash band, wait 15 seconds for adhesive to get tacky.
Step 3: Place the lash in the centre of your natural lashes, using MNQE BEAUTY lash applicator, push the inner side of strip lash in place followed by outer.
Step 4: Press lashes against natural lashes. All done!
I've always been picky with the lashes I use, and I am so happy that I purchased the Milan lashes. It's the perfect pair to really finish my makeup look for a night out. The length and volume is just perfect.